Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Best Man in the World

I am extremely lucky to have met such a giving an unselfish man. We met in a dance club one night and then went out for our 1st date about 10 days later. We are now on our 2nd year together and he has made such a difference in my life. Without him I would have never ben able to continue nursing school, juggling work and family at the same time, being a single-divorced parent. He comes into the relationship also divorced with three of his own children. A daughter now almost 16 yrs old and two sons, 11 and 7 yrs of age. It has been a lesson in cooperation, flexibility and EXTREME patience for us all. Each of us brings our own dynamcis into the relationship that just seems to keep us all together. Trust me it isn't easy....and the hormones rushing through this home is most of the time INSANE! I love him, and together we keep each other sane.

My Love Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home