Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ok here's how it goes in a nutshell: My boyfriends ex-wife receives support for their three children from him at a hefty $1400.00/mos approx. It is automatically taken out from each of his paychecks (bi-mos) and if there is any left over it goes automatically to the bank to pay a couple of loan debts. He has no other money for gas, food or bare necessities. I feel for him and I help him out with his bills and try to do mine too. But I can't do it now, beacuse I am not working enough hours at a rate that will make a difference. So here comes a registered letter to him demanding he pay for his son's medical bill, a physical exam for a flag football and for his daugters cheerleading start up expenses approximately $1,000.00, in which she wants him to pay half of. He has no money to do so, was not included in the discussion as to if he could afford to enroll her in the program, nor was given a choice. So I told him NO WAY IN HELL is HE (or myself) going to pay fro the cheer thing, but the football one we would because we wanted t put him in the falg football in the first place. So, it is our own expense. Does anyone hear what I'm saying? Am I right or wrong in this? What and how would you approach this matter. As far as I see it she recievs the child support to support the kids and use that money for supplies, extra curricular ativities and what not. Why should he GIVE her more?! He is dumb founded by the whole thing and refuses to stand up to her. I on the other hand am losing my mind, because we are struggling to survive as, see took away our livelyhood as well and which forces me to carry his weight now. AAAGGGHHHH! I love him to death, feel for his pain and want to fight his fight, but how?Island Nursing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home