This past week at work I have learned that we are losing another three nurses (LPN's) due to continuing education goals. We are so short staffed and everyone's schedules mysteriously changed, ALL because our D.O.N. left for vacation and the "administrator" couldn't figure out how she had it plotted out. So now instead of three night shifts, I now have two evenings and one night shift. There goes my internal clock again. Saturday night was so weird! I brought in a can of Pepsi from home and put it in the fridge in our breakroom and when dinner break came along I went to grab it and it was gone.........poof!! Then I went down to the cafeteria before it closed and got a large coffee and put it at the nurses station and when I returned from administering my evening meds, that too was being consumed, but by a resident. "Obasan! Are you drinking my coffee?" The elderly Japanese lady just knodded her head and grinned as the evidence of coffee spilled from the recesses of her mouth and onto the table and down the front of her gown. AAAGGHHHH! Needless to say I was a little ticked and a lot thirsty.
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home